Therese House London
Plans to have academics in London, then staying is no more a fuss for international students in the city. Go with Therese House London if you want affordable and comfortable student residing property. Make your search more explored to get accommodation nearest to your university.
For scholars in London, Therese House student accommodation, one of London’s finest residing properties. Accommodation exists with different room types such as Classic En-suite, Standard Studio, Premium Studio, Deluxe Studio, Luxury Studio, and more.
Residing here will allow for customized facilities that suit needs and pockets. The room types and amenities available make Therese House London a good choice. The property is located in the busiest corner near many popular academic institutes of London.
For better comfort and convenience, private washrooms, spacious study area, large bed, storage space are good. This accommodation offers a safe and comfortable personal space. Moreover ensures a homely environment for new aspirants in the city.
The Reasons To Pick Therese House London:
- This student residential property is comfortable, homely, and safe for new students in London.
- It ensures you with high-tech amenities that add comfort and quality for scholars.
- The student accommodation is affordable and accessible on customized bills.
- Availability of on-site management is 24/7, ready to help students staying with queries.
- Rooms are well furnished with bed, cupboard, study table, wifi, laundry, and more.
- The accommodation is spacious, elegant, and comfortable to live in and study.
- At residing property, open spaces like a common room, cinema room, communal space, games room, etc., to spend quality time with friends and have a peaceful stay.
Local Places To Explore:
1. Universities Around Accommodation: Therese House London is nearest to many colleges and universities, including the University of Westminster London, University of Arts London (Central Saint Martins), Imperial College London, and Queen Mary University London. It is even closest to Kings College London, University College London, and London School of Economics and Political Science.
2. Accessible Transport: The accommodation is fledged with public transport. The nearest tube station Barbican is just 5-minutes away from the residential property. It lies in zone 1 London Borough, and distance away from the city centre.
3. Places To Eat And Enjoy: Local restaurants, cafes, and bars make this accommodation an exclusive property for scholars to enjoy and eat. Thus ensuring quality time to have fun with friends on weekends and night out parties. Eating hubs such as Nando’s Farringdon, St John Restaurant, McDonald’s Chancery Lane, etc. Leisure destinations like London Charterhouse, Virgin Active, Islington & Finsbury Youth Club, Barbican Centre are few places to hang out with friends.
4. Local Shopping Places And Stores: Therese House is popular with the nearest shopping places and local stores. To shop everyday essentials like groceries, medicines, stationery, clothing, students can visit Barbican Greengrocers, Waitrose and Partners Barbican, 24 Hour Pharmacy, Leicester Square, etc. are some places.
Frequently Asked Questions:
When can I check-in at the Accommodation?
Priorly you need to ask for accommodation room availability before check-in. This won’t make a fuss about staying before leaving your native place to stay in student residing property.
How much deposit Do I need to pay?
The student accommodation with the type of room you picked will give you a way to pay for it. Moreover, the amenities you are precise to use are only added to your rent or room charge. Bills included will be laundry, Wi-Fi, extra storage space, gas, water, electricity, etc.
What is the Cancellation Policy?
Cancellation policy and terms need to be asked and signed carefully. Your confusion with check-in and cancellation is easy to handle with the on-site support desk. The ideal is to visit the accommodation’s official website for more updates and details in same. Or even can call for accommodation support number for complete assistance.
What is Included in my Rent?
The accommodation will add bills and amenities charges into the rent. The customized efficiency on facilities is either added or deducted from your stay fees which can be manageable. Common billing and payments related to internet, extra space for storage, gas, water electricity are the part rent only. Even with the laundry and food, the courier is also chargeable.
Am I allowed to have guests over?
Family members are allowed to have a stay for 2-3 nights, typically in student accommodation. However, you need to ask to support desk and staff over this for precise information for more. Guest and friends are allowed with visiting time.
- Country: United Kingdom
- City / Town: London
- Postal code / ZIP: EC1A 4JN
- Property ID 3882
- Price Rooms From £307 / Per Week
- Property Type Studios, Ensuites
- Property status For Rent
- Bills Included in Rent Gas, Water, Electricity, Contents Insurance, Broadband
- Safety & Security CCTV, Secure Door Entry, Fire Alarm